The Office for Inclusion and Diversity's Annual Diversity Summit
Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Diversity Summit is an annual InclusiveVT Touchpoint Event that brings together campus-wide diversity stakeholders to learn about and discuss our objectives for the coming academic year.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions on public meetings, we are conducting this year's Summit online. The event blends live webinars with pre-recorded presentations and online modules.
A preliminary schedule includes:
- Welcome and Introduction by President Tim Sands(live)
- Making the Chair Fit: A Keynote Conversation with Deans Laura Belmonte and Sally Morton, moderated by Menah Pratt-Clarke, Vice President for Strategic Affairs and Diversity. (live)
10:30- 11:00 am
- Live update with Menah Pratt-Clarke
11:00 am - 3 pm
pre-recorded sessions with moderated discussions:
- Bringing Students into Community
- Preserving Equity and Inclusion in the Midst of A Pandemic
- Integrating the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Module into First Year Courses
- And more!