InclusiveVT Conversations Digital Library
Book Circles bring small groups together to read and discuss a common book. The Office for Inclusion and Diversity coordinates the annual campus-wide reading event.
Need to find a Book Circle you can join? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20-21 How To Be An Antiracisit by Ibram Kendi
19-20 The Little Book of Racial Healing, Coming to the Table for Truth-Telling, Liberation, and Transformation, by Thomas Norman DeWolfe and Jodie Geddes.
The series is an entertaining and informational look at many of the people and programs that are dedicated to serving underrepresented and underserved students, as well as faculty and staff.
Intentional engagement around identity, specifically race.
- Anti-Racist Teaching
- Conversation with Sybrina Fulton, Mother of Treyvon Martin
- Conversation with Female Pioneers
- Conversation About Race and Sports with Athletics Director, Whit Babcock
- Conversation with White Men as Allies
- Conversation with White Women Allies
- Conversation with authors of The Little Book of Racial Healing