Currently a Sr. Product Manager in the Treasury Management group at PNC Bank, I have been in the finance industry for the past eight years with positions in both the retail banking and corporate sector. Prior PNC, he was at Federated Investors as a business analyst and a marketing engineer at Eaton Corporation.
After graduating from Virginia Tech in 1998 with a degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, I obtained my graduate degree from Carnegie Mellon in 2004. I currently reside in Pittsburgh, PA with my wife and two children.
I am a board member and secretary of the Chartiers Center for Mental Health. Additionally, I serve on the Board of Directors for the Allegheny Family Network, a non-profit support services provider.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT