Christopher Valdes, class of 2010, graduated with degrees in Psychology and History. He left Blacksburg and spent two years working and learning in rural Honduras. After leaving Central America and moving to Boston he began work on Olancho, a feature length documentary film focusing on the drug violence and it's effects on Honduras. Working with award winning filmmakers, he continues to produce the documentary and hopes it will one day be a teaching tool used at Virginia Tech to broaden understanding of Latino culture.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT