Sterling Shury is a Business Process Consultant at the Target Corporation. He received his B.A. from Virginia Tech in 2006 and soon after began his career with Target Corporation in their Distribution Operations pyramid. In addition to his day to day role at Target, Sterling serves as the Chair of African American Business Council which is an employee resource group focused on the development and support of African American team members within Target. Outside of Target, Sterling also serves as a teen program facilitator at the Pillsbury United Communities Waite House and immediate past Chair of the Jeremiah Program. He currently resides in Minneapolis, MN. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT