Ms. LaToya Jeanita King is a Senior Analyst for the Government Accountability Office (GAO) where she audits federal agencies. During her career with GAO, she represented the agency as a Professional Staff Member for the Subcommittee for National Security and Foreign Affairs, House Committee for Oversight and Government Reform. She is also a doctoral student in the Political Science Department at Howard University specializing in African and Asian studies. Lastly, she earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science and English from Virginia Tech in 2002 and in 2005 received her MPA.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT