Nigel Hatton (English, ’95) is an assistant professor of literature at the University of California, Merced. He teaches in the areas of nineteenth- and twentieth-century transnational American literature, and literature and philosophy. At Virginia Tech, he spent most of his time studying in Williams Hall (then home to the English department), reading, writing and drinking coffee in Bollo’s and Gillie’s, and working on the Collegiate Times features section.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT