Doyin Adewodu is a Senior Mobility Technical Consultant, at AT&T. In this role he works with AT&T customers in the design and implementation of mobile solutions. Prior to AT&T, he worked at Booz Allen Hamilton providing engineering and information technology (IT) support to federal customers. Mr. Adewodu received a B.S in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech and a Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Maryland – College Park.
- Stay connected by updating your contact information
Updating your information ensures you receive the most current alumni and university information.
- Career Resources for alumni
- Diversity Initiatives at Virginia Tech
- University Archives of Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Principles of Community
- Current enrollment by race at VT